HOW DO I CLAIM A SHIFT? WHY CAN'T I SEE ANY SHIFTS POSTED?
1. Log into the NGIN account used to register your player(s)
2. Click on the DIBS tab (top banner)
3. Click "2017 Regular Season"
4. Review available volunteer positions, click on a shift to get to claim window.
5. IF YOU SEE A MESSAGE SAYING "NO DIBS ITEMS FOUND..." all shifts have been claimed.
6. Check back often, volunteers can cancel their claim and as soon as they do that shift becomes available to you. This is why some shifts appear to be randomly posted!
IF YOU PLAN TO HIRE A TEEN TO COVER A VOLUNTEER SHIFT:
1. DO NOT CLAIM A SHIFT ON DIBS!! If you do, you will be asked to unclaim that shift so that Jen can schedule a teen as needed.
2. E-MAIL JEN WOYKE (VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR) at email@example.com. Jen will explain the best way to accomplish this. Thank You!
A Note to Volunteers about Rain Outs:
In the event of a rain out and games are cancelled by 5 PM, concessions volunteers will NOT receive credit for their shifts and they should sign up for a replacement shift. If games are called off after 5 PM OR during a game, volunteers will receive credit for a shift served.